- Even small jobs will require at least an hour or so planning, checking aircraft, setup etc, so for straightforward short 10 minute flights the overall time may be much more.
- Every time one of our aircrafts takes to the air, there are costs incurred, so we need to ensure we cover these costs and our time. We will try to beat any quotes you have from our competitors, as long as you can provided them to us in writing, and that they are from a licensed and approved company.
- We do require our clients to commit when booking our services and time a 30% deposit is required when booking with the rest due within 14 days (unless prior agreement)
- We don't charge travel costs within 15 mile radius outside that is £0.30 per mile. If accommodation is needed, that will also be billable though this will be agreed with the client beforehand.
- Remote controlled aerial filming is naturally affected by the flying conditions. If due to weather (i.e rain, strong winds etc) and we are not able to shoot we shall not charge the client if we can make alternative arrangements for the shoot to happen at another time. The 30% booking fee is simply transferred to another day when we can shoot.
- If the shoot cannot be re-scheduled (which we usually know in advance of the carrying out the job) anyway, we will discuss cancellation policy and potential fees with the Client and come to a fair and reasonable compromise.
- If a job is cancelled due to other issues and simply not re-scheduled due to the client no longer requiring our services the 30% deposit will not be refunded unless by a pre-agreement and if additional costs have been incurred will also have to be met by the client.
- Naturally we are proud of our work and AJB Aerial Imagery actively promotes its service but we will not publish any footage we shoot until it has been released by the Client. However we do reserve the right to use ANY of our footage for internal promotion, whether this be inclusion on our showreel for PR purposes to promote AJB Aerial Imagery. If for any reason this is a problem, we would ask you to kindly speak to us in advance of commencement of filming. Thank you.