- Give your wedding guests a surprise and create memories that you'll never forget. If you're getting married you can combine your traditional wedding photographs with some aerial shots using a drone.
- Our drone pilots are skilled at capturing special moments without being intrusive. It creates a whole new perspective to your wedding images and will give your guests something to talk about for a very long time.
- Get birds-eye views of your location and your guests with natural shots that will enhance any wedding album. Create a wedding with a difference and add drone photography to your big day.
- AJB Aerial Imagery offers affordable wedding packages that can include drone photographs and videos for your wedding ceremony and at the reception.
- Read about the benefits of wedding drone photography below and if you want to make a booking fill in the contact form and we'll get back to you, or phone us on 07456384199 and we can talk to you about your requirements.
- Using drone photography at your wedding can really give it the 'wow' factor. Filming from above means that you can get shots and angles that just aren't possible from ground level
The Bride and Groom
Drone photography can capture photos of the bride and groom from above, making the most of the location. Close-up shots can be left to ground photography, but images from the air can really make the most of the background and create some beautiful 'mood' shots.
Before the ceremony and during the reception traditional photography will show you your guests in groups or couples or even standing alone. A photograph from above can capture all or most of your guests, even if they are aren't grouped to together
Group photographs are also different with a drone. You can gather people together but still see them individually, which is harder to do in a traditional shot, where you mostly just see people faces. That's a shame because your guests have made a lot of effort to dress-up and it's nice to have pictures of them looking beautiful in their finery. It gives a natural un-posed feel to photographs. A mix of drone and traditional photography will give you a truly original wedding album.
Photographs With a Difference
Drone photography means you can play around with your poses and create photographs with a difference. For example, if space allows you can gather all your guests together in the shape of a heart or a circle with the bride and groom in the middle. Drone photography lets you have fun.
Whether your wedding is at a local beauty spot or in the centre of town, drone photography will capture the views from above and give you a bird's eye view of your wedding venue and the scenery beyond. Drone photography can help you to show off the background to your wedding location and give you a different viewpoint, which makes your images all the more interesting.
AJB Aerial Imagery are based in Bovey Tracey, Devon however we will travel around the country.
Drone photography isn't suitable for very windy days or if its raining. We don't generally use it during the ceremony either because it's too noisy for that. But, on a dry day, there's no problem.
Rising View takes safety very seriously. We have public liability cover for 5 million pounds and we are RPQ-S certified and have permission for aerial work (PFAW) from the Civilian Aviation Authority (CAA).
If you would like to know more about our wedding photography service, please get in touch by using the form on the contact page. We'll be happy to answer any questions or give you a quote.
Wedding Photography Prices